NGUYEN THANH THANH
Faculty: Litigation | Criminal law | Land law | Labor Law | Business Law | Commercial Law
- Bachelor of Law – Faculty of Commercial Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law
- Master of Law – Faculty of International Business, Panthéon-Assas University- Paris II, Paris, France.
- Professional practice lawyer, Institute of Justice
- Lecturer in Binh Duong University
- Arbitrator, Pacific International Arbitration Center (PIAC)
Mr. Thanh is now a lawyer and an arbitrator in Pacific International Arbitration Center (PIAC). He is in charge of managing the firm’s activity. Before founding TP Law Firm, Mr. Thanh was the deputy CEO, Director of Human Resources, Director of Sales in a 100% Japanese capital company. With years of experiences in researching and participating in litigation and defense, Mr.Thanh has achieved many successes in the criminal cases with the crimes of the highest penalty to life imprisonment or the death penalty. Besides that, Mr.Thanh also gets achievements in Lawsuits Land disputes; The labor protection, labor disputes, negotiations in the case, disputes about business and commercial cases. Helping and protecting the customer’s rights to the best is always put in Mr. Thanh’s priority.